Forex Peace Army – FPA
In this article
The Forex Peace Army began in 2005 as a review site named ForexBastards.com with the goal of exposing forex scams.
A great deal of traffic came to the site as traders from all over the world came to read about others’ experiences with a particular forex service and to share their own.
Our team realised that with the power of their community growing to 50,000+ active members, they could actively help resolve scam incidents. As a result, the website was renamed ForexPeaceArmy.com.
Fraudulent companies still exist in the Forex market. However, the percentage is much lower than the one in 2005-2006. The Dmitri website warns smart currency traders to stay away from numerous forex scams.
To improve some, a mission was developed to help resolve disputes between forex traders and forex companies. He rebranded the website as it is today after purchasing the ForexPeaceAcademy.com domain name.
Forex Peace Army – What is it?
Forex Peace Army is an online forum that has been dedicated to fighting Forex Scams since 2005. The company consists of a fraud investigation team that claims to investigate Forex scams.
The only human-reviewed website that reviews daily and weekly market analysis, provides expert advisors forward testing, forums, and the best free forex training. The Forex Peace Army is where those who want to scam you hope that you won’t join.
Forex peace army provides services to a wide range of traders around the world. It’s a website for people who want to learn about other people’s Forex experiences and share their own. As its community grew and it achieved fame on social websites, the company realized that it could actively resolve Scam incidents.
Why did the Forex Peace Army form?
Forex Peace Army was founded in 2005 as a website devoted to reporting Forex scams under the name Forex Bastards. The regulators and financial institutions have improved a lot in recent years.
In November of 2007, Dimitri decided to promote a more consistent scam investigation instead of just calling the company a scam based on unsupported claims provided by traders.
Why has FPA achieved so much popularity?
There are almost 3500 Forex and financial trading websites listed on the Forex peace army website. Further, in the world’s most comprehensive collection of Forex reviews, you can find human-moderated reviews compiled by real people.
In addition to its books and blogs, the Forex peace army’s forums and books offer a great deal of educational content. Similarly, the FPA decided to discontinue providing EAs, Forex Signals, and Forex Managed Accounts services.
By performing performance testing, which shows unfiltered results from the brokers directly, you can determine which forex services are profitable and which are not. Unfortunately, several of them have failed miserably, and that is not surprising.
At present, there are 37143 reviews of 3259 Forex companies in the FPA database. There is no doubt that it’s one of the best databases of this type of information on the web, and it is extremely reliable as well.
A team of human editors reads all the reviews before posting and verifies them using proprietary techniques. As a result, they have helped hundreds of thousands of customers through their unique review and rating system.
Forex Peace Army Services
Successful trade in the currency markets is impossible without appropriate and authentic knowledge. The Forex Peace Army aims to fill this void with the following products and services.
- Free Daily Trading Signals: Forex Peace Army provides free daily trading signals based on major economic news releases.
- A quality set of articles: The Forex Peace Army website also discusses some of the most important aspects of Forex trading and the Forex industry.
- Forex Military School: Any beginner and experienced trader can benefit from the free Forex trading military school.
- Forex traders Glossary: The Forex Peace army website provides a free Forex glossary for traders. It includes all important terms and aspects of trading that are highly helpful for newbies with limited knowledge about Forex Trading.
- Vibrant Community Forums: Forex Peace Army has a website with hot topics and explosive discussion threads to keep the traders interested in the forex market.
- Traders Court: in addition, the court allows readers to file complaints against companies after trying to resolve issues directly with the companies.
- Forex Scams Revealed: It is the best site where readers can find out about Forex scams.
- Scam ALerts: There is a scam alert section where the readers can report disputes with the Forex Companies. Moreover, the Forex Peace Army reviews these issues to determine if they are scams to help the community of Forex Traders.
Economic Events Calendar
Free and low latency economic events calendar is available from the forex peace army to traders. Also, there is a charting module for historical data in the economic calendar, along with a history of event information. Moreover, it features a local time zone adjuster and market impact filter for convenience.
Relative Currency Strength Calculator
It is also possible to utilize the relative currency strength calculator to identify trends and see if any enhancements are visible. The Forex Peace Army website does not charge a fee to use these features.
Testing of Forex Strategies and eliminates Scams
Analyzers and experienced Forex Peace Army traders help eliminate scams by providing exhaustive details of three types of commercially available strategies.
Expert Advisors (EAs), Currency signals, and managed Forex accounts fall under this category. Further, Forex Peace Army conforms to these rules while performing these tests.
- To test forwarding on a live account, you need a minimum of $250 in the account.
- Brokers can access stats directly from their accounts. As a result, common scams like fake trades, over-optimized backtests, and trades displayed on demo accounts are impossible. In fact, FPA also identified churning, another fraudulent forex practice, during its analysis. For example, a test can start again if the initial deposit is doubled.
- Even though providers regularly update, upgrade, and fix their products and services, Forex Peace Army believes they should put their own money at risk for traders.
- With the help of Forex Peace Army’s testing of Forex Strategies, traders can find products and services appropriate to their investment goals.
Forex Peace Army invites all professional account managers, signal services, and EA providers to join their Forex Testing Program. By exposing legitimate providers to a large group of traders and investors, they add credibility to performance assessments. The Forex Peace Army is always striving for improvement.
The screening process for reviews has advanced dramatically. With the experienced analysts at Forex Peace Army, tests to measure performance keep improving. Also, to develop new tools for forex trading, the members of the Forex Peace Army are in the process of doing so.
Jason Morgan is an experienced forex analyst and writer with a deep understanding of the financial markets. With over 13+ years of industry experience, he has honed his skills in analyzing and forecasting currency movements, providing valuable insights to traders and investors.
Forex Content Writer | Market Analyst