RoboForex Minimum Deposit
In this article
If you want to start trading with Roboforex, then knowing about the Roboforex minimum deposit holds primary importance. Some brokers are quite flexible when it comes to minimum deposit conditions.
And Roboforex is one of them! With just a minimum deposit amount, traders can easily open their accounts at Roboforex and start trading. Let’s get into more details about Roboforex minimum deposit and how you can open your trading account.
What is the Roboforex minimum deposit?
If we talk about the minimum deposit of Roboforex, it is around 1 GBP or USD to open a trading account with. The minimum deposit is the amount that is generally required for opening a trading account with any online brokerage platform.
You don’t need to be scared if a platform like Roboforex charges you a minimum deposit. Any broker who charges you with a higher deposit will also offer premium services that are not available free of cost.
Roboforex is charging a lower minimum deposit because they are geared towards the mainstream audience more. They are targeting those traders who do not want to use advanced features or research tools for trading.
Different deposit methods available at Roboforex
Roboforex is available with numerous deposit or payment methods that a trader can use to start funding. A few of the accepted payment methods are:
- Bank transfer
- Card payment
- Other e-wallets
Roboforex does not charge any additional fee, but a third-party fee will be applicable. In addition, they offer short and fast processing time, which is done within 24 hours.
RoboForex minimum deposit vs other brokers: Comparison table
In the below table, we will compare the minimum deposit details of RoboForex with other top leading forex brokers:
|RoboForex||Saxo Bank||Admiral Markets|
|Number of deposit methods||25||5||10|
Does Roboforex charge any deposit fees?
RoboForex applies no charges to the deposit fees. However, there are some fees charged by 3rd party merchants or by intermediary banks.
It is essential to review the deposit fees regularly since some of the broker’s charges are based on account types or payment methods. In addition, during the funding process, a small fee is also charged for currency conversion.
Depositing the minimum amount: step by step guide
Once a trader registers their trading account on the official website, the next step is to make an initial minimum deposit by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the client portal and choose the “deposit” option.
- Pick the deposit method and enter the funding amount.
- Once the trader has made the selection, they will be redirected to the payment processing page to complete the deposit confirmation.
Note: Traders should notice that making any deposit through the Wire Transfer method will require a few days or even weeks compared to other payment methods.
What is meant by RoboForex no deposit bonus?
RoboForex no deposit bonus is without a doubt a fantastic opportunity for traders to make some real money without any investment. Plus, you can also experience the premium service of RoboForex, which is free to use.
No deposit bonus plan is associated with the RoboForex Welcome Bonus program, which you can join by following specific requirements and rules of the program.
- Residents of Vietnam, Indonesia and Pakistan, cannot use this offer.
- A trader can avail of this offer of RoboForex no deposit bonus just for once.
- You cannot withdraw the bonus amount.
- If you use EUR as the base currency, then the 30-USD bonus is converted into EUR.
- CopyFX, as well as ContestFX features, are not part of this program.
- A trader cannot avail of this bonus offer if they already enjoy any other offer from RoboForex.
- Apart from account verification, phone number verification is equally required.
Using this bonus fund, you can also trade over 36 forex currency pairs, as well as CFDs and metals. It even permits the trader to start trading through RoboForex MT4 and the MT5 platforms. As a result, a trader has countless opportunities to profit and become a professional trader.
Pros & cons of Roboforex
- Offers 5 account currencies such as EUR, USD, CNY, RUB, GOLD
- Available with different payment methods.
- Has eight asset classes for trading
- Does not offer fixed spread accounts
- Do not accept customers from the US, Japan, Australia and Canada.
Frequently asked questions-FAQs
1. What minimum deposit is required for opening a Roboforex trading account?
$10 is the minimum deposit which is required for opening a funding or trading account with Roboforex.
2. Which Roboforex offers the type of deposit methods?
Roboforex offers a variety of deposit methods such as:
- Credit cards
- Bank Transfer
- Debit cards
3. Does RoboForex charge any withdrawal fees?
Generally, the withdrawal fees will depend on the specific withdrawal method. For example, AdvCash and Skrill charge a 1% processing fee, whereas Visa withdrawal charges 2.6% +1.3USD.
4. How many days does it take to finish the withdrawal process?
Withdrawals generally take up to 7 days, depending on the payment method you choose. Normally, the wire transfer method takes longer to process.
Is Roboforex a Safe Broker Platform?
Last but not least, Roboforex is a secure platform and has a good track record when it comes to offering CFDs and Forex products for trading. Since its establishment, this broker platform has earned a strong reputation. It is also regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) to act as a responsible broker.
Their withdrawal and deposit process are speedy and straightforward, with excellent customer support help against any queries. So sign into Roboforex and start trading now!
Jason Morgan is an experienced forex analyst and writer with a deep understanding of the financial markets. With over 13+ years of industry experience, he has honed his skills in analyzing and forecasting currency movements, providing valuable insights to traders and investors.
Forex Content Writer | Market Analyst