FBS MT4 – MetaTrader 4
Get ready to start a successful trading journey with the FBS MT4 platform! MetaTrader 4, which we also call “MT4”, is an excellent approach to start your successful trading journey.
Almost all reliable brokers offer an MT4 trading platform for the upcoming traders in which we have the respected name of FBS as well.FBS broker platform is a renowned one to deliver a smooth and convenient trading experience.
This platform is available with MT4 and MT5 trading platforms with access to the traders’ demo and live trading accounts. Right through this guide, we will explain to you in detail about the FBS MT4 platform and how you can use it on different devices/systems.
What are the important features of FBS MT4?
- Available with custom indicators and expert advisors
- One-click market trading
- Streaming forex news
- Full technical analysis with charting tools and 50 indicators
- Manages countless orders
- Offers numerous custom indicators within diverse periods.
- Full security with backup data access
- Has an internal mailing system
- Built-in help tutorial and guides for the MetaTrader4 as well as Metaquotes Language 4
How to install the FBS MT4 platform?
FBS MetaTrader 4 trading platform provides limitless possibilities for various trading styles. You can manage more than one activity in which you can trade on indices, gold, Forex, or work with currencies.
To install the FBS MT4 platform for windows, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download the platform terminal by straight clicking at the .exe file
- Once it is downloaded, you have to run the .exe file
- A login window will appear for all the new users
- Enter the login details of your demo or real trading account.
With no hassle of downloading or installation, it gets easier for you to use the complete practicality of the MT WebTrader for instant online trading. This trading can be done on both live and demo accounts.
How to uninstall the FBS MT4 platform?
To uninstall the FBS MT4 platform from your system, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click the start option and choose MT4 from “all programs.”
- Select the “uninstall” option.
- Follow all the instructions that pop up on the screen for a successful uninstallation completion.
- From “My Computer,” click Drive C or root drive in which the operating system has been installed. Next, click the option “program files” and locate your MT4 folder to remove all files.
- Once the MT4 has been removed, restart your device again.
What is the main purpose of FBS MT4 charts?
The FBS MT4 trading platform is available with a charts feature with which a trader can understand the trading analysis and predict market conditions.
In addition, you can also customise the charts with chart analysis. The involvement of indicators will give you tons of choices. You have to choose the chart option which suits your trading style.
The full functionality in trading the FBS MT4 charts is based on the compatibility with MetaTrader. One-click operations are part of this platform for closing or opening trades, placing direct orders, setting entry and stop limits, charting, and more.
What makes FBS MT4 trading unique from other brokers?
- Access this platform on both Mac and PC systems without any downloading
- One-click Forex trading
- Select the periods through the “history” tab
- The chart will display all the active orders
- Editable parameters of the graphic orders
What is the main purpose of the FBS MT4 multiterminal?
FBS MT4 Multiterminal is an ideal tool for all traders with which they can easily handle more than one MT4 account from a single terminal. And this is made possible through 1 Master login and a strong password.
Few important features of multiterminal are:
- Managing more than one client account simultaneously
- Perform various trading operations on the client account
- Control and monitor the status of pending orders and open positions
- Receive news and quotes in real-time.
You should avail yourself of the option of opening a demo account with MT4 to learn the basics of trading and go for the trading strategies which are helpful in successful trading.
Use of advanced tools on FBS MT4 platform
To develop a powerful trading strategy and perform a strong methodology, forex trading tools are the best approach in FBS MT4. In addition, you can opt for the trading tools you can use to apply for exiting or entering from forex trades.
If any trader is using the latest technical trading analysis systems, they are free to use support, trend lines, and resistance levels. In addition, indicators will help you to figure out when you should exit or enter any trade.
How is FBS MT4 different from the MT5 trading platform?
Both the trading platforms FBS MT4 and MT5 on FBS are considerably different in various aspects. For example, the MT4 language is MQL4, and for MT5, the language is used in MQL5. Nevertheless, both these trading platforms are available with an expert advisor.
FBS MT4 has 4 types of pending orders, and with MT5, a trader can have 6 pending orders. In addition, the MT4 platform has 9 timeframes, and MT5 is based on 21 timeframes. There are 30 built-in indicators in the MT4 platform and 38 indicators in MT5.
How can you close orders on the FBS MT4 platform?
- To close the open position, you have to click the symbol “X” in the trade tab located within the Terminal window.
- You can also right-click on the line order over the chart and choose the option “close.”
- For closing a specific part of the trading position, you have to right-click on open order and later on choose “modify.”
- In the type field, you have to choose instant execution and select the position you want to close fully.
It is clear from the above steps that closing and opening the trades on the MT4 are intuitive and take one click to end the whole process.
To end with, we can truly say that using FBS MetaTrader 4 will make your whole trading experience a worthwhile one. It teaches you all the basics of trading and major strategies by stepping it into its demo account.
The best thing about the MT4 platform is its compatibility with various platforms, which enables you to use it calmly on any system/device. So visit FBS MT4 and create your trading account right now!
Table of Contents
Heinrich is a forex and CFD enthusiast with a passion for writing good informative quality content. He strives to showcase the best forex brokers in Africa. Join him on his Journey!
Content Writer | Market Analyst
HotForex Minimum Deposit
[top_three_brokers] Are you aware that HotForex minimum deposit amount for activating a live trading account…
JustForex Bonus Promotion
[top_three_brokers] JustForex is a reputable broker that welcomes its clients to the exciting trading world…
How to Analyse Forex Charts? Trading in the Forex Market
[top_three_brokers] Forex trading is a platform for exchanging currencies that also offer the traders profits…
Finviz Forex Review 2021 – Trading Tools
[top_three_brokers] Investors are prone to become so engrossed in research that they overlook the crucial…
Forex Peace Army – FPA
[top_three_brokers] The Forex Peace Army began in 2005 as a review site named ForexBastards.com with…
How Much Do Forex Traders Make a Day in South Africa?
[top_three_brokers] Is it really possible? Depending on the type of trading you are involved with,…
How to Buy Capitec Shares in South Africa?
[top_three_brokers] Like most people, you might have wished to buy shares of a company that…
Market Risk – Protect Your Capital
[top_three_brokers] Market risk is also known as risk of loss which occurs due to factors…
Markets.com Minimum Deposit
[top_three_brokers] Here, we'll discuss Markets.com's minimum deposit in detail. Our guide will also provide you…
Exness Bonus Promotion – 10% Net Deposit Bonus
[top_three_brokers] Did you know that Exness bonus promotion offers a sign-up bonus with an extra…