AvaTrade Demo Account
In this article
If you want to be an expert trader on the AvaTrade platform, heading to the AvaTrade demo account should be your first choice. Like the other broker platforms, the AvaTrade demo account has significant features for an exciting trading experience.
With the help of a demo account, traders will have complete freedom to learn as many trading skills and strategies as possible to be the master of the Forex world. However, a demo account does not allow you to invest your real money with no risk management at all.
AvaTrade demo account – important features
In the AvaTrade demo account, you can look for all those unique features that can help you make your trading experience go smoothly. In addition, these features often help you to know how exactly a live account works.
Few essential features of the AvaTrade demo account are:
- With the help of a demo account, you can perform trading with various financial instruments, which are just possible on a live account. This can be either stocks, commodities, ETFs, indexes, or major currencies.
- In addition, with the demo account, you can pick between various virtual trading platforms such as AvaTradeGo or MetaTrader 4 & 5, Web Trading, Mac Trading, Ava Social, Mobile Trading, and Automated
- Similar to any actual trading market, a trader can place orders of various kinds. This includes entry stops, entry limits, stop loss, limit orders, trailing stops, or market orders.
- A demo account is also available with the live price feed.
- The extension period of the demo account is 21 days.
- You can create more than two demo accounts at one time if required.
- Upgrading your demo account into a real account is just one click away.
- Live chat service for any queries is provided.
Step by step guide on how to open an AvaTrade demo account
Opening a demo account with AvaTrade is a straight and straightforward process to follow, which requires a few steps to follow up with. Let’s highlight those steps below:
- Open the official site of avatrade.com.
- On the site’s landing page, you will find an orange button option located at the centre as “register now.” Below that option, you will see the box of “demo account.” Click on it.
- A window will appear to ask you some primary details such as email, name, and phone number. Sign-up is also possible through Google Account or Facebook.
- Once you are all done, you will straight be directed to the dashboard of the demo account.
- An email notification will be sent to you on which your login details and password are already mentioned for future logins.
- A “Welcome AvaTrade” email is also sent to you.
- Upon the first login, you need to download the trading platform to start your virtual trading journey.
What are the charges of the AvaTrade demo account?
The AvaTrade demo account does not involve any fees or charges. It is entirely free to use. A trader does not need to pay any real charges for starting or creating a demo account.
But when it comes to live trading, a small fee needs to be paid, which a trader should know in advance. Any trader trading in a real account has to pay a bulk of charges or fees which can eat away half of their profits.
But a demo account owner is free from all such hassles! After creating a demo account, virtual money of $5,000 needs to be deposited.
This virtual money can be used for further trading on various virtual trading platforms.
If you are opening any other account, make sure you check the official site of AvaTrader to know its charges and working process.
What is the expiry time of the AvaTrade demo account?
When it comes to opening a demo account, you need to be careful about a few demo account features in which expiration time is the main factor.
Like the rest of the demo accounts, the AvaTrade demo is free from facing any pressure related to the expiration time. But in case of inactivity, the account will expire after 21 days. So make sure you keep on running it or trade on it all the time.
A user can contact the AvaTrade customer support team or create another demo account to extend their period.
FAQs about AvaTrade
1. In how much time can you withdraw the money from AvaTrade?
Withdrawals on AvaTrade are generally executed on the same day. But any withdrawal which is made through bank transfer will take a maximum of 2-3 processing days. And a withdrawal made through a debit card is processed in 4 days.
2. How much minimum deposit is required for AvaTrade?
AvaTrade requirement for the minimum deposit is $100 U.S.
3. What is the ratio of AvaTrade leverage?
4. How can you make money with AvaTrade?
AvaTrade generally makes money from commissions or spreads which are charged on the trades.
5. How can you deposit money in your AvaTrade account?
There are numerous methods available for the withdrawal and deposit of money. But the transactions can be conducted through Skrill, Neteller, and Moneybookers. Debit cards, credit cards, or bank wire transfer methods are also available.
To sum up the whole discussion, the AvaTrade demo account is an excellent platform for a trader to understand how the real trading market works.
You don’t need to fear losing real money with the demo account because all you are depositing is the virtual amount. This broker platform has a demo account with a period of 21 days in which you can learn all essential skills of trading as a beginner.
To make trading a fun experience, various tools and instruments are also available on your demo account. So, create an account right now!
Jason Morgan is an experienced forex analyst and writer with a deep understanding of the financial markets. With over 13+ years of industry experience, he has honed his skills in analyzing and forecasting currency movements, providing valuable insights to traders and investors.
Forex Content Writer | Market Analyst