HD Markets Minimum Deposit
In this article
You should know HD Markets minimum deposit before trading with the broker. A minimum deposit is required for each account, and it is available with different trading accounts.
HD Markets is undoubtedly an excellent platform to start trading on. However, a beginner needs to understand how this platform works and available payment options.
HD Markets minimum deposit
You only need a $10 deposit to begin trading. We have the lowest spreads in the country. The minimum deposit is $10 on this broker platform for the standard account. Your deposit will vary depending on your type of account and your country of residence.
|Fees for Withdrawal||No|
|Fees for Deposit||No|
Step to open HD markets trading account for deposit
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide that will allow you to open a trading account in just a few minutes:
- In the site’s top right corner, click the Open Account button.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your first and last names, mobile phone numbers, email addresses, and passwords. Finally, you will be prompted to accept the terms and conditions, disclosure of risks, and privacy statement when you click Continue.
- You may not deposit funds at this time.
- The documentation needed for verification must be submitted in step 4.
- Verify the validity of each email address and mobile phone number using the codes and links sent to them.
- Fund your account to begin trading.
HD markets payment methods for deposit and withdrawal
Our Back Office team processes withdrawals within one business day (24 hours).
What are the available trading instruments?
The broker covers all popular assets. We offer access to over 50 different currencies, along with 25+ Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. Additionally, it provides more than 65 CFDs, including commodities, stocks, indexes, and oil.
The minimum deposit for HD markets versus other brokers
The following table compares the minimum deposit of this broker with that of other brokers:
|Features||HD markets||IG Markets||Plus500|
|Account Currencies||——-||EUR, GBP & USD||USD, EUR, AUD, ZAR & GBP|
HD market spreads
Broker platforms like this one offer ultra-low spread. It has the following features:
- All major currency pairs have a spread of 0.1 pip
- There are no hidden fees
- in the Ultra Market, which executes in just 0.9 seconds
While other brokerage firms adjust their spreads according to conditions like news releases or other significant economic announcements, the Spreads at our firm remain unchanged regardless of what happens. That is a feature you cannot find at other brokerage firms because theirs are variable.
The HD team guarantees you will get precisely what you see before news trading. So your happiness is fully trade-shaped!
What is HD markets leverage?
You must borrow a specific amount of money needed to invest to leverage. However, through flexible leverage ranging from 1:100 to 1:1000, we can borrow money from our clients while also giving them complete control over their risk exposure.
Due to our low spreads, a minimum deposit of $10, and flexible leverage, you can trade large amounts of money with only a small balance.
You can make considerable profits with a small initial deposit, but with more leverage, you’ll also see larger losses at the end. Of course, high leverage is only good if you’re willing to take risks, but it also comes with risks.
Due to the high risks involved in foreign exchange trading, we recommend you practice proper risk management at all times.
What trading platform is available with HD markets?
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is the only trading platform that provides HD markets. A popular Forex trading platform is MetaTrader 4 (MT4). Utilise the MetaTrader (MT4) 4 Android app to access hundreds of brokers and thousands of servers.
The Forex market can be controlled, traded, and analysed with technical indicators.
You can perform the following tasks with MT4:
- Forex quotes in real-time
- real-time, including the pending orders
- Various trade execution
- Detailed series of online trading history
Additionally, you can:
- Charts that switch quickly between financial instruments
- Sound notifications for assisting trading
- Customisable options of Forex chart colour schemes
- Trade levels visualising the overall prices of pending orders, along with the SL and TP values on the trade chart
- Free financial news based on various materials daily
- Chat through the registered MQL5.community trader
- Supporting the push notifications through desktop MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform as well as MQL5.community services
- Connection with a wide range of Forex Brokers
Additionally, it offers live, interactive charts with zooming and scrolling options.
With this platform, you have access to 30 of the most popular technical indicators and 24 analytical objects, such as lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as tools like Gann and Fibonacci.
Furthermore, there are nine other time frames included, which are M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, or H4, D1, W1, and MN. Three different charts are included: bars, Japanese candlesticks, and broken lines.
Forex trading on your Android smartphone or tablet is now possible with MetaTrader 4 (MT4)!
Availability of demo account by HD markets
The demo account is the first thing you will notice when you visit this broker platform for the first time! New traders learning to trade on the Forex market can access this demo account to practice.
As the name implies, a demo account allows users to test something for free. Practising on a demo account will introduce some trading rules and strategies to make your trading journey a success.
Moreover, the demo account can be created more than twice. By utilising a demo account, a trader can also determine what is happening in a real-time trading market.
You can create a new demo account as soon as your current one expires; there will be no second delay.
Why should I sign up for an HD markets demo account?
Demo accounts offer the following advantages:
1. Registration is free
Demo accounts are free to sign up for. There is no charge involved. Demo accounts are mainly used to teach traders basic trading rules and strategies. As a result, they are free to use.
2. Trading conditions in real-time
An experienced trader can take advantage of the real-time experience offered by a demo account to maximise their trading results.
3. Great opportunity for practice
You can begin trading on a demo account without any time restrictions. For example, if your first account has expired, you can open your account a second time.
Demo accounts allow you to learn more about different trading conditions and close or open positions in the Forex market. In addition to helping you know about Forex, this platform will help you use it effectively.
4. Use of forex strategies without restriction
Because the demo account is free to use, you can experiment with endless trading methodologies and strategies. Your trading profit rate can be tested until it reaches a high level by looking for new trading tactics.
HD markets pros & cons
- Trading platform MT4
- Demo account availability
- Regulations not applicable
- Support not available in real-time
- Spreads are not competitive
Essential features of HD markets
- Trading platform that is safe and regulated
- With a minimum deposit of just $10
- Includes a demo account for beginners
- Copy-trading and social trading
- Meet professional traders
- It has a high spread
- 24/7 customer support through email, phone, ticket, or chat.
Access to 100% funding bonus with HD markets
A 100% deposit bonus is available when you deposit $68 or R1000 into your account. Set up a trading profile to start trading with HD Markets. Low spreads and more are available for live trading with the company. This is a complimentary bonus on the initial deposit for new clients of the broker.
Bonuses are available with:
- Sign up for an account
- and verify your details
- Deposit funds into the trader’s account
The conditions must be met before withdrawals can be made. There are general conditions that apply. There are no limitations on the termination of this offer.
HD markets: A scam or legit?
It is paramount to learn about the broker(s)’s certification(s) before you begin trading with them. In addition, HD Markets’ regulatory status will indicate whether they are a regulated company or an offshore, non-regulated entity.
Your legal recourse if your funds are compromised if a broker is unregulated or regulated by an entity that is not regulated by your jurisdiction is limited or nonexistent.
a Broker can only be accused of theft if the regulator in your jurisdiction has licensed that broker. A representative of regulatory authorities is:
- CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission)
- FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
A broker is likely unregulated if your jurisdiction’s regulatory authority does not licence them. Therefore, you should avoid brokerages whose regulators are outside your jurisdiction, even if they are regulated.
In conclusion, the HD market is a professional and reliable platform for investing. Our goal in this guide was to give you enough information to help you decide if this broker requires a minimum deposit and how you can deposit money with it.
Investment amounts can be chosen according to your needs and budget. In addition, this platform offers a wide variety of payment options for ease of trading.
Right now, you can open a trading account on this broker platform!
Jason Morgan is an experienced forex analyst and writer with a deep understanding of the financial markets. With over 13+ years of industry experience, he has honed his skills in analyzing and forecasting currency movements, providing valuable insights to traders and investors.
Forex Content Writer | Market Analyst