Tickmill Bonus Promotion
Tickmill provides an enticing offer for all its clients to open a welcome trading account and get a $30 free welcome bonus right away. If you get the Tickmill bonus, you can earn up to $100 profit from it.
The bonus can be used for a maximum of 3 months, after which the user can access the account for 30 days just to claim profits. If you fulfil all the requirements, including registration and opening an MT4 account, you will withdraw profit from the bonus.
Table of contents
By 2014, Tikmill had been recognized as a regulated broker, as Seychelles’ Financial Services Authority regulated it. Tickmill offers its traders access to a global market through a decade of experience and makes trading efficient.
The company has its headquarters in Seychelles and has earned a reputation as an award-winning broker in the trading market.
Tickmill also strives to provide its retail and institutional clients with a trading environment that will enable them to reach their goals effectively. Traders can get the best possible price and execution speed by using such a system.
Tickmill also continuously improves its trading solutions and services to meet traders’ evolving needs.
A Welcome account with Tickmill
The new clients at Tickmill can open a welcome account, and a $30 initial deposit is automatically added to their account. For South African citizens, however, this welcome bonus is not available. You’ll need to contact their customer service if you want to know whether you qualify or not.
The bonuses are often offered to new traders by the brokers to entice them into trading and encourage more customers to sign up. To assure traders that their initial investment will be repaid, offering a deposit or welcome bonus is the best way to do so.
In the same vein, some brokers offer no deposit bonuses to attract more traders Bonuses like this are helpful to both brokers in acquiring new clients and to traders who have extremely limited budgets.
Tickmill $30 no deposit bonus-withdrawal conditions
Trade Popular Markets with Our Top 3 Brokers. Try their Risk-Free Demo Account!
While you cannot withdraw the $30 bonus, you can only withdraw the profit made on the bonus account. The bonus account will be suspended for trading after 90 days from the first day the account was opened. There will be another 30 days for the bonus account to withdraw profits.
The bonus account withdrawal requirements are listed below.
- You can withdraw profits between the ranges of $30-$100.
- You can withdraw the profits only once.
- Verifying your account is a must.
- Make a $100 deposit into a live trading account (instead of the welcome account).
- You will not be able to trade using your bonus account any longer once you have withdrawn money from it.
Tickmill referral bonus
Currently, Tickmill is not offering referral bonuses to its clients utilizing its financial services and products. Generally, the brokers offer referral bonuses to attract new traders and motivate existing traders for aggressive trades. Also, to expand their user base in the financial market.
However, traders must comply with certain rules and regulations before taking advantage of these types of bonuses. Following are some of the criteria for receiving a referral bonus:
- For the brokerage to track the registration back to the trader, the referral must open a real trading account using a unique referral link.
- These bonuses are not available when a trader uses a demo account, so only real trading accounts can qualify for a referral bonus.
- The referral must deposit a minimum amount of money in the real trading account.
- The trader must execute certain trades on the new account before he becomes eligible to receive a referral bonus.
In addition, brokers may also offer trading referral bonuses for a limited period, such as a month when a broker detects a decrease in the trading activity. It will provide such bonuses to counter it.
Additional rewards, bonuses, and promotions
In addition to offering trading bonuses, Tickmill has recently rewarded its loyal customers for enhancing their trading skills. Additionally, loyal customers receive a bonus every month. Also, Tickmill initiates giving its traders access to some cash backs, encouraging them to increase their trading activity.
Have you already used the Tickmill $30 bonus and want to continue trading without risk?
The risk-free demo account of Tickmill is an ideal way for traders to start trading CFDs or foreign exchange. Regardless of whether you are a new trader and an experienced trader in the trading market. Therefore, a demo account allows you to practice trade in a risk-free environment.
Hence, all the trading on Tickmill’s demo account is hypothetical and not live. But, it is still an effective way to practice your trading strategies and familiarise yourself with the trading platform with no risk to your capital. In addition, you can learn how to use the MT4 trading platforms for flexible and quality trade executions, personalized customer services, tight spreads, and high-quality trade executions. Following are some more benefits of trading at Tickmill:
- All products are available with a tight spread.
- It enables you to create your custom indicators as well as perform detailed technical analysis.
- It assists with hedging activities.
- It allows you to utilize the built-in language that is MetaQuotes Language 4 to execute and automate specific trading strategies.
- You can directly trade from charts and track your position in the market.
- It offers you to trade with a well-funded and respected industry leader.
Tickmill pros and cons
- It offers welcome bonuses and rewards to its traders.
- The most efficient payment method at Tickmill is via bank wire transfer.
- It offers a trading bonus to its loyal customers.
- It does not offer deposit, welcome, no deposit, and other bonuses to South African clients.
- It does not offer a referral bonus.
Bonuses from brokers are a great way to attract new traders and get them to open an account. Just like that, Tickmill is a reputable broker giving lucrative bonuses and rewards to its loyal client, starting from a $30 welcome bonus.
Moreover, Tickmill easily meets trading requirements, so it appeals to both newcomers and advanced traders alike.
Open your Tickmill account today.
Heinrich is a forex and CFD enthusiast with a passion for writing good informative quality content. He strives to showcase the best forex brokers in Africa. Join him on his Journey!
Content Writer | Market Analyst
Most Volatile Forex Pairs – Market Volatility
The most volatile forex pairs in the trade market whose dramatic price movement offers traders…
JustForex Demo Account
If you are not sure whether you can be a successful trader on the JustForex…
CM Trading Minimum Deposit
Do you know that to open an account for trading activities at CM Trading, the…
AvaTrade Minimum Deposit
With AvaTrade, the minimum deposit is just $100 via credit, debit, or e-wallet. When using…
Best non-repainting Forex Indicators for day trading
Forex traders now prefer non-repainting Forex indicators for day trading to track the possible price…
What is an Islamic account in forex?
When you look at the account types of most brokers, you'll see there is an…
How to buy Netflix shares in South Africa?
If you've ever binge-watched Stranger Things or are currently watching Squid Game, you must have…
Swing Trading vs Day trading – What offers what?
Swing and day trading are two similar yet different trading strategies based on their time…
AvaTrade Demo Account
If you want to be an expert trader on the AvaTrade platform, heading to the…
Tickmill MT4 – MetaTrader 4
Introduced for all the new or advanced traders, Tickmill MT4 is a user-friendly and reliable…