Exness Minimum Deposit – Low Minimum?
In this article
In 2008, Exness was founded as a reliable platform for online traders. This platform has gained a lot of significance in the last few years, with more than 60,000 active client accounts all over the globe.
Exness is a highly recommended platform because of its regulatory oversight and the Exness minimum deposit.
It is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). But Exness is also popular in providing flexible account options and different financial instruments according to different trading strategies.
There are ten different trading accounts offered by Exness, including a Cent Account with the lowest cost in the industry.
In addition, Exness allows you to open your account in ZAR, and there are more than 100 Forex pairs that can be traded than most other brokers.
Even though the South African FSCA has regulated the company since 2021, South Africans are onboarded through the company’s Seychelles branch. Consequently, any disputes with Exness won’t be governed by South African laws since your money will be held overseas.
Also, share traders will be disappointed with Exness’s limited list of stocks and limited trading tools.
Some South African traders will find Exness difficult to use.
Despite its low costs and ZAR trading accounts, the lack of FSCA protection may be a concern.
What is the Exness minimum deposit?
If we talk about Exness’s standard account, is based on a low Exness minimum deposit with the requirement of $10.
This requirement is just for non-Vietnamese traders. However, it is $15 for all traders in Vietnam.
This minimum deposit is also required to open one of the major Pro Account strategies, which starts from $200.
Hence, it is still one of the lowest minimum deposits compared to the rest of the Pro accounts available in the broker industry.
Take a look at Exness minimum deposit submission methods
There is currently a minimum deposit of 1 dollar required for Exness trades.
Exness minimum deposit is currently 10 dollars or more (depending on the payment method) through the broker’s platform.
Here, you can invest as per your needs to start your own business.
It is not recommended that you start with a small amount of capital.
Exness allow you to trade with very little capital if you compare excess deposits with Admiral Markets’ minimum deposits.
It is relatively easy to start Forex trading on an Exness broker with just $1-$10.
The largest deposit you can make in Exness broker will highlight your success on the platform.
A few top Forex brokers in the market are available for you to check out before deciding to deposit in Exness.
You can get an idea of the deposit amount by checking out the names of some brokers.
For example, Etoro requires a minimum deposit of $200, while GBE Brokers requires a minimum deposit of $500.
Exness is one of the few brokers with a very low deposit requirement.
Account types depend on the minimum deposit
The following is a list of the kinds of accounts that Exness broker offers.
You will find a form on the website if you want to open an account.
Upon opening your account, you will see many options. Select the type of account you want. It should be true.
Ensure you send all your original information and personal data to the real account.
This information will later be verified.
Various accounts are available, fill out the form and begin using our service.
Accounts can be either standard or professional.
$1 minimum deposit
Raw Spread account:
- $200 minimum deposit
- $200 minimum deposit
- $200 minimum deposit
Activate the bonus or not, determine the amount of investment
It is up to you to decide how much to invest in each investment. It is possible to activate the deposit bonus in another way if you wish.
An additional deposit was made to your account. When you receive your bonus money, you can increase your investment if you wish to do so.
As a result of Exness’ bonus, you can trade with money. If you invest your bonus, you won’t be able to increase it if you use it to invest.
Deposits here start at 10 dollars. The maximum transaction is 15,000 dollars. Every transaction at Exness will be subject to this condition.
Once the deposit process is complete, you can view all of the data on your account’s dashboard.
- Exness has a minimum deposit amount of just $10.
- The requirement of minimum deposit differs based on account type.
- It’s a reliable and secure trading platform.
- You can avail different deposit methods.
What are the deposit methods?
This platform is offering a variety of deposit options in which few of them are:
- Internet Banking
- Bank Card
- Perfect Money
- Internal Transfer
Exness will never charge its traders any deposit or withdrawal fees. But the bank or credit card system will apply a small transaction fee or commission.
A broker has no control over this commission or fee. Exness does not accept any sort of direct payments or payments which are made through third parties.
To get more details about depositing and withdrawing funds, you can visit the Personal Area of Exness. Then, you can easily execute the withdrawal and deposits 24/7 without any hassle.
Traders often fund their Forex trading accounts by using multiple wallets or multiple payment systems within the same system.
When this occurs, funds should be withdrawn in proportion to the exact amounts deposited.
You can withdraw the funds just in your accounts. In this way, you will get the best financial security and prevent any hassle of money laundering.
Exness account currencies
With Exness, you can choose from a variety of account currencies. This list includes all the major currencies, including USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, ZAR, JPY, CNY, CHF, CAD, and many more.
Remember that you’ll lose some money if you deposit funds into your account using a currency other than your account currency due to conversion and exchange rates.
Personal area information
Depending on your region, you will have different payment options for deposits chosen when you register for your Exness account.
For this reason, access your Personal Area if you want to find out what payment systems are available.
Using your PA, you can see all payment methods available in the selected region, the processing times and any commission fees they might incur.
You may need to choose another deposit method or contact Support if your deposit method is blocked. The PA will display the reason for blocking your deposit method.
How long does it take to deposit funds on Exness?
Depending on how you deposited your funds, processing times may vary.
The average processing time shown is the amount of time it will take your deposit to be processed, but it may take much longer (Up to x hours/days, for example).
It depends on your specific deposit method and how long it will take to deposit funds into your Exness account. The following are the different deposit methods and their processing times:
Bitcoin – Within 72 hours.
Bank Card – Instant.
Internet Banking – Instant.
Skrill – Instant.
Neteller – Instant.
Perfect Money – Instant.
Tether – Within 72 hours.
Webmoney – Instant.
Mybux – Instant.
Ozow – Instant.
SnapScan – Instant.
You can fund your Exness account quickly and easily. To make deposits hassle-free, follow these tips:
- Payment methods are grouped into those readily available after account verification in the PA. Your account must be fully verified, which means your verification documents have been reviewed and approved to access our full payment method offering.
- Opening an account may require a minimum deposit; the payment system sets a Standard account’s minimum deposit. Professional accounts have a set minimum deposit limit starting at USD 200.
- Verify whether a specific payment system requires a minimum deposit.
- Exness requires you to manage the payment services under your name, the same as the real account holder.
- It is important to remember that the currency you choose for your deposit will be the one used for your withdrawals.
- There is no requirement that the currency used to make a deposit match the currency of your account, but please note that exchange rates are applied at the time of the transaction.
- If you are using any other payment method, please ensure that your account number and any other important information you entered are accurate.
- You can deposit funds into your Exness account any time, any day, 24/7, in the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- The withdrawal facility is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you will always be able to access your money. The Withdrawal section of your Personal Area allows you to withdraw funds from your account. You can check the transfer status under Transaction History any time you wish.
- If you wish to withdraw funds, however, you should be aware of the following general rules:
- You can withdraw any amount from your Forex trading account if your personal area shows your free margin.
- To withdraw, you must use the same payment system, the same account, and the same currency as when you made a deposit. You must withdraw funds to each payment system in proportion to the deposits you made into your account. We may waive this rule in exceptional circumstances, pending account verification and under the strict guidance of our payment specialists.
- To withdraw any profit from a trading account, you must first withdraw the entire amount deposited into the account using your bank card or Bitcoin using a refund request operation.
- To optimise transaction times, withdraw funds following the payment system priority (bank card refunds first, followed by bitcoin refunds, bank card profit withdrawals, and anything else).
A quick guide for depositing the minimum amount in Exness
Once the trader has registered on the website, they must log in to the personal area and follow the steps outlined below. These steps are for depositing the minimum amount.
- Make sure that the personal area is 100% verified by Exness. Identity proofs, along with the verified residence document, are provided. After verification, approval of the account is made.
- Once the verifications are finalized, a trader can easily access the personal area and click the option of “deposit”.
- Upon clicking, a new webpage will appear on which you have to follow the steps of depositing the amount as directed by the website. This amount will act as your first initial deposit.
- You can apply for a deposit bonus from Exness.
What are the advantages of a minimum deposit with Exness?
There are numerous benefits which a business owner can get by having a minimum deposit with Exness trade.
It provides traders with instant protection and security for their financial account.
Once you sign up for the minimum deposit, you can avail of a free demo account.
You can start trading on a maximum of 80 financial instruments, i.e. stocks, commodities, currencies, indices, or ETFs. As a loyal customer, you will always get quick and highly vigilant customer support from Exness.
Deposit and withdraw rules
- The broker has no withdrawal and deposit fees; however, credit card providers, banks, and payment systems may charge you a transaction fee or commission.
- Direct payments or third-party payments will not be accepted. The Exness Personal Area contains all the information you need regarding transactions.
- Withdrawals and deposits are available 24/7. The deposit or withdrawal will be processed within 24 hours if it is not subject to instant execution.
- In cases where you fund your trading account using more than one payment system or wallet within the same payment system, funds must be withdrawn in proportion to the amounts deposited.
- You can withdraw funds only to your accounts. This safeguard is in place to prevent money laundering and ensure financial security.
- Therefore, the broker is regulated by reputable institutions such as the CBCS, CySEC, FCA, FSA, FSC, and FSCA.
- A broker’s participation in a compensation scheme that covers clients in the unlikely event that the broker becomes insolvent guarantees traders a high level of deposit security.
- Regarding deposit currencies, Exness accepts both major and minor currencies. Although this selection depends on the trading account type, most South African traders who deposit in small currencies like ZAR/Rand should be able to avoid conversion fees.
Table of Exness account types and their minimum deposit amount
We have already mentioned in the beginning that all the Exness accounts have a different minimum deposit. You will be paying the deposit amount based on the account type you are using for trading.
For opening an account on Exness, the platform will display a long list of account types for you with different requirements.
You have to upload your original information and provide personal data to verify the Exness account opening.
To know about the account types and their minimum deposit requirements, here we have a table for you:
|Spread From||0.3 pips||0.0 pips||0.0 pips||0.1 pips|
|Commission||No||Up to $ 3.5 per 1-lot trade||Up to $ 3.5 per 1-lot trade||No|
Are there any deposit fees?
At depositing, a trader is extremely curious to know about the deposit charges or fees. Of course, a small fee will be deducted from the fee of the Forex broker transaction.
But there are no charges applicable for the withdrawal and deposit of funds by the Exness clients.
If you are depositing your funds into the Exness trading account using Skrill, then a deposit fee of 1% will be charged as a fee.
However, Exness will deduct a small charge on a trader’s deposit to show loyalty to the customers.
No doubt, it’s a golden opportunity for investors.
When trading in an online market, you are always under the stress of facing scams and fraud. But this is not the case with Exness at all!
It’s a licensed and 100% regulated broker platform to offer pleasant trading opportunities.
Is Exness safe to use?
The Exness Group is a relatively new broker established in Russia in 2008.
With over 145,000 clients worldwide, it is regulated by seven national authorities and has experienced rapid growth since its inception.
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) granted Exness its license in 2012, and the company moved its headquarters there.
Following tighter regulations on retail CFD brokers in the EU and UK in 2018, Exness shut down its retail business – although it maintains a business-to-business (B2B) service in both regions.
More details can be found below:
- It is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) and authorised as a Securities Dealer, license number SD025.
- With its FSP number 51024, Vlerizo (Pty) Ltd is registered as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) in South Africa with the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA).
- The Kenyan Capital Markets Authority (CMA) granted Exness a non-dealing broker license in June 2022, further expanding its African footprint.
- The Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten have licensed Exness B.V to act as a Securities Intermediary (license number 0003LSI).
- With registration number 2032226 and investment business licence number SIBA/L/20/1133, Venico Capital Limited is authorised by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in the British Virgin Islands.
- A license number GB20025294 for Investment Dealer (Full Service Dealer, Excluding Underwriting) has been issued to Tortelo Limited by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in Mauritius.
- B2B Only: Exness (Cy) Ltd is a Cyprus Investment Firm licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
- Exness (UK) Ltd is an Investment Firm regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. It is registered as number 730729 on the Financial Services Register.
The Global Forex Awards recognise Exness as Best Global Forex Customer Service 2019, Best Global Forex Trading Experience 2019, and Most Trusted Global Forex Broker 2019.
Exness is a safe broker to trade with, though we have some concerns.
While it is offshoring South African clients in the wake of tougher regulation, its withdrawal from the EU/UK market is concerning.
In short, Exness is a great platform to start trading on commodities, forex, or different cryptocurrencies for the EU, UK or international residents.
Traders will get a streamlined and secure trading environment to trade on their favourite currencies with full confidence.
For both beginners and pro experts, this platform is highly recommended.
For successful trading, traders can choose from two different platforms, i.e. MT4 and MT5.
Not just the website platform but the mobile platform execution is also available.
Frequently asked questions
Is the Exness Minimum deposit amount $200 for all accounts?
Standard and Standard Cent Accounts require a minimum deposit amount based on selected payment methods.
Can I use Bitcoin as a Deposit option with Exness?
Exness accepts the Bitcoin deposit currency.
Are all Exness Deposits instant?
It can take 72 hours for Bitcoin and Tether deposits to be processed.
Will my withdrawal from Exness be instant?
If you choose to withdraw from Exness using a method other than the Instant Withdrawal option, the withdrawal will be processed faster.
Are there restrictions on how little I can withdraw from my Exness account?
The minimum withdrawal amount will be between $1 and $200.
Jason Morgan is an experienced forex analyst and writer with a deep understanding of the financial markets. With over 13+ years of industry experience, he has honed his skills in analyzing and forecasting currency movements, providing valuable insights to traders and investors.
Forex Content Writer | Market Analyst