Exness ZAR Account
In this article
Let’s get into an in-depth discussion about Exness ZAR account types. Exness was developed in 2008 by information and financial technology experts. For brokers worldwide, Exness is the largest online forex broker.
Additionally, Exness allows you to trade with limitless leverage and earn in a secure and safe environment. Not sure which forex account is best for you? Check out our guide.
It is a question we hear from many traders, whether they are long-term investors or new to the forex market. Everyone has different requirements. To help you find your superbly perfect match, we have developed a series of posts.
This article provides a handy comparison of our account types so you can choose what’s right for you.
Guide on different types of Exness ZAR accounts
Exness offers four main types of accounts currently:
- Exness Standard Cent
- Exness Standard
- Exness Pro
- Exness Zero account
1. Standard Cent account
Exness offers standard Cent accounts as a way to solve beginner’s problems. This software allows traders to experience spread, volatility, and slippage in real-time. You can improve your understanding of Forex risk by trading with a real account.
Standard Cent is one of the few platforms that offer small accounts. That’s not the case with Exness. This type of account has several advantages for you.
Standard Cent accounts can be opened with just 1 USD. Because of this, this account is great for novice traders who want to experiment with Forex trading and get more comfortable with it.
You can open an Exness order for as little as $0.0001, or 0.01 cents. That’s the lowest fee offered by Exness.
With a Standard Cent account, you have unlimited leverage. Leverage will reduce your margin payments and help you hold the position longer when you have a low margin.
2. Exness Standard
Everyone can benefit from the Exness Standard. Traders with and without experience can both benefit. This type of account is opened by about 80% of traders at Exness.
The reasons why Exness Standard is so appealing to traders can be found below:
- To start the trading, all you need is a $1 deposit.
- Trading volume must be at least $0.01.
- Spreads for significant currency pairs are very low, about 1 pip.
- Leverage is unrestricted in Asia. Traders greatly appreciate the advantage of Exness.
- Standard accounts aren’t charged a commission, just like Standard Cent and Pro accounts.
- A maximum of 200 lots can be ordered per order (in Exness Limited VC).
You will also gain a lot of trading experience through risk control when you open a Standard account in Exness. Having confidence in your ability to trade significant currencies is vital.
3. Exness Pro account
Professionals and investors with extensive experience in Forex markets may prefer the Exness Pro account type. There are many attractive opportunities and comforts that this account provides for traders and a reasonable and flexible transaction fee.
It is possible to trade over a million dollars without paying any commission to the platform with this type of account. Furthermore, you can place an unlimited number of orders.
You will have unlimited leverage with this account type. Conversely, you can enjoy almost zero margins and total leverage with Exness Pro.
Spreads are extremely low. As the client’s transaction is processed, the platform collects a spread fee, the difference between the bid and ask prices.
A low-spread trading platform is the dream of every trader. A-Pro account can offer spreads as low as 0.1 pips. Compared with other Forex trading platforms, this is considered the most competitive level.
Traders have access to 120 different currency pairs and a wide range of instruments. Aside from gold, silver, bitcoin, and litecoin, you can also trade them. In addition, Exness does not charge a commission for trading cryptocurrencies. That’s great.
4. Exness Zero
ECN (Electronic Communication Network) accounts are also known as Exness Zero accounts. These accounts have zero spreads. An ECN account will allow you to trade with experts in their fields – traders, investors, etc.
EUR/USD, USD/JPY, CAD/USD, etc., are all currency pairs with the lowest spreads available on Exness Zero. Brokers use zero spread to attract traders, and it is a lovely condition for them.
Currently, Exness offers liquidity from four different providers. Therefore, with a Zero account, you will receive better ECN quotes from Exness. Occasionally, with platforms other than Exness, you may encounter quote inconsistencies. However, Exness will not have this problem.
You only need to deposit 300 dollars on Exness instead of thousands on other platforms to start trading. This is a significant benefit for traders with small capital. They can still trade with a Zero account without spending too much money.
Exness Raw Spread account
The Exness Raw Spread account was launched late in 2019. This account has various similarities and Exness Zero, but the spread is low. Account information is as follows:
- A deposit of USD 200 is required.
- On the MT4 platform, your maximum leverage will be unlimited, while on the MT5 platform, your maximum leverage will be 1: 2000.
- There is a $7 commission per lot.
- The spread is 0.1 pip.
How do I register and open an Exness ZAR account?
Before you can open an account on Exness, you must first register. Signing up for Exness is very straightforward. Click here to learn how.
- Visit the Exness website or app enter your email address and password.
- Passwords should be between eight and fifteen characters long. It would help if you used uppercase and lowercase letters and symbols.
- To access the Exness terminal, click on the continue tab.
- A US$10,000 deposit has already been made on your demo MT5 trading account. Make use of this deposit to familiarise yourself with the features of Exness.
- Go to your area after training by clicking the menu tab. This is where you can access your real MT5 account.
- Go to the new accounts tab. Enter your account’s nickname, select the currency, and enter the password.
- The Exness trading account has been successfully created.
How do you verify your Exness ZAR account?
Verifying your account is required after you sign up for Exness. You must add your Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of Residence (POR) documents to your Economic profile to verify your identity. For Exness to be aware that you’re running an independent account, you must verify your account.
Before submitting your Proof of Identity, consider these tips:
- Descriptions should be visible and readable
- Your paper has all four corners unobstructed
- Photographs and signatures must be originals
- Your document must have a government stamp
- Follow these tips before submitting the Proof of Residence paper
- Add a readable and clear address
- Submit your recent address
- Please include your complete name and residential address on your document
- A reputable authority should issue your document addition
There is a limit of 15 megabytes for papers. Documents should be submitted in JPEG, PNG, or PDF format. If your trading account is unverified, you will not use Exness features such as fund deposits and trading. Make sure your Exness account is verified as soon as possible.
What is the first deposit procedure with Exness?
The first time you deposit with Exness. Here’s how it works:
- From the Exness app menu, access the Exness Personal Area
- Choose your preferred payment method under the Deposit tab
- You will be presented with a pop-up screen. Enter your banking information.
- Click on the Next tab after adding your currency and amount
- Before clicking Confirm payment, make sure all the required information has been entered.
- Once you have selected the payment method, you will be redirected to the website to complete the deposit.
It is imperative you know the minimum deposit requirements for your account and the minimum deposit required by the method you selected before making a deposit.
In addition, it is advisable to set a profit margin according to your account’s leverage. The trader’s calculator can help you find the margin for your account if you have trouble calculating it.
Which trading terminal should I choose on Exness?
Trading forex with Exness is possible using MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5). Choosing the best trading platform isn’t difficult between the two. Both platforms possess many of the same qualities. To help you decide which is best, we describe their differences.
Exness is built into the MT5 terminal, whereas MT4 requires you to visit a different website.
There is a download and installation process for MT4 terminals, whereas MT5 does not require downloading or installation.
There are now app stores for MT4 and MT5, and all you need to trade forex is a stable internet connection.
You can register for Exness at these terminals. So, you will be able to manage your accounts, you will be able to trade, and your deposits will be safe. MT5 is more secure and does not require installation; however, we recommend using it.
Exness: how do I get started?
The real work begins here. Learn how to start trading on Exness before we proceed. Make sure you consider market hours, margin calculations, and trading instruments when selecting trading instruments.
- Follow these steps to begin trading on your desktop or mobile device
- Select New Order by right-clicking on the Trading Section.
- Please fill out the mentioned fields in the tabs.
- As per your market watch window, click on the already chosen symbol for a trading instrument.
- Select the type of order. You have the option of selecting pending order or market execution.
- Tell us the volume of trading you need to complete your order.
- The trade type should be added. For example, Forex can be sold or bought.
- Click on the terminal window to view your trade progress.
- After signing up with Exness, you have placed your first trade. You’ll get a deeper understanding of recent forex developments if you keep track of your trading.
Exness withdrawal instructions
Sign up after you have successfully traded with Exness. You need to withdraw them from your trading account to get your funds. Here’s how:
- Select the Withdraw tab on the Exness Personal Area menu after logging in to your account
- Choose a payment method after that
- After that, a pop-up will appear asking you to select the account you wish to withdraw from
- Enter the currency and the bank account number.
- You can now withdraw the amount you want
- Confirm your withdrawal by reviewing the details, entering the OTPT, and selecting confirm
- Using the Exness sign-up, you could withdraw your money successfully.
Related questions- FAQs
1. Which account is the best in Exness?
All traders are highly recommended to open standard accounts due to their simplicity and accessibility. Standard Accounts and Standard Cent Accounts are both recommended. Both pending and market orders can be opened simultaneously on MT4.
2. What is the procedure for changing the account type in Exness?
You can bring up the settings for any trading account by clicking the gear icon. To rename your account, click Rename.
3. Is there a demo account for Exness?
All new traders can open a demo account with Exness.
4. Is Exness suitable for beginners?
Forex broker Exness is an excellent choice for beginners. They offer a variety of account types, ranging from cents to pro to zero. For the main currency pairs, the spreads are very low. They are yet one of the top brokers in customer service right now.
5. Is there a welcome bonus at Exness?
The broker offers a welcome bonus for all new clients who open a real account with Exness. Sign-up bonuses are calculated as a percent of net deposits and are structured as a +10% bonus programme.
In the article above, you can select the account type best suited to your experience level. New traders should pay attention to the advantages and disadvantages of each account type. You will feel comfortable with the investment process to maximise profit in Exness.
Jason Morgan is an experienced forex analyst and writer with a deep understanding of the financial markets. With over 13+ years of industry experience, he has honed his skills in analyzing and forecasting currency movements, providing valuable insights to traders and investors.
Forex Content Writer | Market Analyst