Markets.com Bonus Promotion
Markets.com bonus programs can help you lift your trading. The trade name with excellent visibility deals with different Forex and CFD products. Currently, it offers over 2200 other financial benefits around the world.
Markets.com provides a fair share to online traders. As part of its regulatory compliance, the company is offering several bonuses and promotions. The company is regulated by the industries that are at high ranking in the world. These include FCA, ASIC, CySEC, and FSCA.
Table of contents
Markets.com bonuses and promotions
The company offers many rewards programs and promotions, such as FBS, HYCM, and AVATrade. Markets.com is a strictly regulated company and hosts a variety of promotional programs and offers bonuses. In the beginning, there were very few bonuses, but now the company offers many. These are discussed below.
First deposit bonus
Markets.com offers two different types of deposit bonuses. When users deposit a minimum of $100, the South African Division offers 35% free trading credits. The maximum bonus the user can receive is about $3500. In this case, a trader has to make a minimum investment of about $10,000. Below are the conditions for a trader to receive this bonus
- The offer is substantial for the users of South Africa territory only.
- The users of other countries can only avail of this first deposit bonus if the brokerage accepts them.
On the first deposit, the Australian division offers a bonus of 20%. In addition, a trader can get a maximum trading credit of $2000. The prize is eligible for the trader that does trading under the ASIC regulated brokerage. The conditions for availing of this bonus include:
- The exact bonus condition can be changed or reduced depending on the promotion.
- The same condition for an international brokerage with a bonus is 20% for a first-time deposit.
- The bonus applies to the first deposit. It is because the subsequent deposits are not eligible for other incentives or rewards.
How to withdraw the first deposit bonus?
Trade Popular Markets with Our Top 3 Brokers. Try their Risk-Free Demo Account!
To withdraw the first deposit bonus, the traders have to complete the required transaction volume within three months of receiving the bonus. After that, for each dollar issued as a reward, the user must follow a minimum trade volume of $10,000. It means to get $100 free credit.
There is a need to execute about $1,000,000. In addition to the bonus, there will be a trading requirement. Thus, traders should generate the required trading volume before signing up for the offer.
Rebates programs are about offering a cashback to traders from the spreads that brokers charge. The maximum rebate bonus is 5% of the spreads charged during a closed trade. Every tenth day, the company pays this bonus to traders. After making their first deposit, all traders are eligible for rebate programs.
The program doesn’t have any strict rules or terms of service. The only condition the traders have to follow is not to open multiple trading accounts. They should avoid placing similar trades on different platforms.
In this incentive program, the traders get an offer to switch from their existing broker to Markets.com. Traders can receive a switching bonus of about $3500. It means traders can get a 35$ bonus for joining Markets.com.
The terms of services remain the same as that of the first deposit bonus by Markets.com. In addition, the switched traders can withdraw the free trading credits after following minimal trading requirements by the company.
Refer a friend bonus
The refer a friend bonus is another incredible reward users can receive. The company pays $100 as a referral bonus to the trader who refers other traders to Markets.com. Again, referrals should come from outside the company.
The person should not have previous terms with Markets. Com. He/she should be new in the field. Several conditions are applied to avail referral bonuses that are discussed below:
- The referral must open the account, deposit a minimum of $1000 and verify his identity.
- There is a need to trade a minimum of 5 lots in a month after getting registered with Markets.com.
- Traders should not withdraw the amount before the reward is paid to the referral.
- If the referral does not comply with the terms and conditions of Markets.com’s services, then the company has the right to cancel the reward.
Rewards on installing the mobile app
Upon installing the mobile app and becoming a member, Markets.com offers a $20 reward to Australian users. The user can withdraw the free credits after signing up for an account. The user has to complete the KYC procedures, deposit funds, and open the first trade on the app.
- The company notifies about the eligibility criteria for an offer through email. The trader must respond to the email within 7 days of receiving the free credits.
- Traders can withdraw the free credits without any restrictions or terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions of using markets.com bonus
Markets.com has proper terms and conditions. Therefore, it is the responsibility of traders to follow the rules and comply with the regulations for the promotional programs. Certain conditions that users have to follow are described below.
- Traders from countries like the US or India cannot open an account on this platform.
- The minimum trading volume must be accumulated in three months after receiving the bonus.
- The trading rewards and offers are limited to only one per household.
- The broker is liable to freeze an account that initiates a withdrawal request. Brokers can also remove free credits in such a case.
- The company can change the terms and conditions at any time. Therefore, the trader must read regulations and follow the rules accordingly.
Last but not least, with an overall trust score of 97, Markets.com is known as a low-risk trading source. It is publicly traded and is authorized by two-tier 1 regulators. Thus, it is known as the legit and trustworthy platform for trading. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s visit the official website to get more information!
Heinrich is a forex and CFD enthusiast with a passion for writing good informative quality content. He strives to showcase the best forex brokers in Africa. Join him on his Journey!
Content Writer | Market Analyst
Global Forex Institute – GFI Review 2021
Many Forex trade courses are shallow and focus on one aspect of trading. There are…
RoboForex Minimum Deposit
If you want to start trading with Roboforex, then knowing about the Roboforex minimum deposit…
Best non-repainting Forex Indicators for day trading
Forex traders now prefer non-repainting Forex indicators for day trading to track the possible price…
Forex Correlation Pairs
To survive and thrive as a currency trader, it is essential to understand the whole…
Finviz Forex Review 2021 – Trading Tools
Investors are prone to become so engrossed in research that they overlook the crucial element:…
How to buy Netflix shares in South Africa?
If you've ever binge-watched Stranger Things or are currently watching Squid Game, you must have…
Brokers with ZAR Account – Forex Trading Account
To start trading in the South African forex market, all you should be concerned about…
How to Buy Capitec Shares in South Africa?
Like most people, you might have wished to buy shares of a company that grows…
FBS MT4 – MetaTrader 4
Get ready to start a successful trading journey with the FBS MT4 platform! MetaTrader 4,…
Day Trading – A Beginner’s Guide to Gaining Profits
Trading is a type of fun game that doesn’t promise maximum capital. Yet, the traders…