Capex Trading Platform
In this article
CAPEX trading platform is a multi-jurisdictional online broker. It offers more than 2,100 marketable assets on flexible and powerful trading platforms. They also select trading tools and market insights but have no educational material compared to other online brokers.
CAPEX is an online forex and CFD broker built on securing top clients’ data, funds, and services. The broker was founded in 2016 in Cyprus and is expanding its services to other parts of the world.
The main office is located in Cyprus, while the other offices are in South Africa and Romania. Today, CAPEX claims to have more than 275,000+ accounts and more than $ 138 billion in trading volume.
|Platforms||CAPEX WebTrader, CAPEX Mobile App, MetaTrader 5|
|Funding||Wire Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards, Skrill, Neteller|
|Instruments||Forex, Commodities, or Cryptocurrency, Stocks, Shares, Indices, Metals, Energies, Bonds, ETFs, CFDs|
- Controlled broker
- More than 2,100 trading tools
- Separate client funds
- News and analysis from Trading Central
- Fixed and variable spread accounts
- The platform’s tools include bloggers’ opinions, daily analyst ratings, etc.
- Own CAPEX web and mobile trading platform
- Customers from the US, Japan, and Canada are unacceptable
- Lack of a comprehensive educational package
- No social trade
CAPEX Europe (www.capex.com) is operated by Key Way Investments Limited and is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). The licence number is 292/16.
European clients are hence entitled to compensation from the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). In addition, ICF can help qualified clients get their money back in cases where the broker fails or becomes insolvent. However, the fee is limited to $ 20,000.
Each customer deposit is kept in separate bank accounts maintained only with the highest-rated banks. Therefore, the intermediary does not use the deposit of traders to carry out their daily activities.
Capex tradable products
CAPEX.com has 56 currency pairs and nine cryptocurrency pairs. Traders can diversify using 18 product CFDs, 18 index CFDs, and four bond CFDs.
Most of CAPEX.com’s assets remain in the equity sector, with 2,120 equity CFDs and 45 ETFs. CAPEX.com has also created ten combinations that serve themed investors.
As you will see later in this Capex broker review, this Cypriot broker is regulated by many reputable agencies.
Our CAPEX broker rating team found that the company has won several awards. For example, at the 2018 Forex Awards, he placed second in Best Dealing Room and Most Transparent Broker. That is why Capex is a legitimate and reliable broker.
In addition, according to the FSCA, all client funds are held in separate accounts with reputable banking institutions. Therefore, capital fraud is not possible.
Because the broker is regulated in several jurisdictions, Capex is subject to strict regulatory requirements that ensure a secure business environment. In addition, Capex only allows internationally recognised deposit and withdrawal methods.
Types of accounts in Capex
This trading platform has three main accounts, which are:
- CAPEX Essential: This account is for beginners with limited knowledge and capital. The broker recommends $ 1,000 to open this account. You have to sell for as long as you feel comfortable.
- Original CAPEX: This account was created for experienced traders. $ 5,000 is recommended for opening this account. Account-holders have open access to research. A dedicated account representative is available three days a week.
- CAPEX Signature: This account is intended for corporate clients and high-value professional traders.
Account-holders have access to the shopping centre analysis. Personal meetings with an account representative and special business conditions are other benefits used by signature account holders.
Islamic accounts are free to exchange and can be requested by Muslim clients. In addition, free and unlimited demo accounts are available for all account types.
Demo accounts allow merchants to test different platforms and trading conditions before opening a real account.
CAPEX WebTrader is a modern trading platform built on CAPEX for all types of traders. It runs in a web browser and does not require downloads, installation, or updates. It also has a mobile version for Android and iOS compatible devices.
Here are the features of CAPEX WebTrader:
- Six chart styles can be displayed in 10-time frames.
- Up to 80 technical indicators are used to perform a detailed market analysis. Risk management functions include loss stopping and profit collection.
- Form of technical analysis Trading Central, a leading financial investment research company.
- Daily Analyst Recommendation Tool (DAR).
- The Blogger Opinion Tool is a platform tool that shows compliance on the purchase or sale of an asset.
- The “Trending Now” tool displays tools purchased by other merchants.
2. MetaTrader 5 (MT5)
The platform is simple, user-friendly, fast, and widely accepted. CAPEX MT5 is a downloadable desktop application for Windows, Android, and iOS mobile devices.
Here are some of the features of MT5:
- Fully customisable interface, layout, indicators, charts, and more. Various execution modes and up to 6 types of pending orders.
- Three graphs show 21-time frames ranging from one minute to one month.
- Real-time display of asset prices “buy” and “sell.”
- MT5 has included an economic calendar in the platform.
- The account can be easily accessed from all desktop and mobile applications. Trade automation with Expert Advisors (EA) software, even if CAPEX prohibits the use of EA!
3. CAPEX mobile application
This is a proprietary mobile application created for iOS and Android devices. The application has a clean and straightforward user interface with the same default colours. It monitors markets, enters and closes trading positions, and performs detailed market analysis.
Here are some of their features:
- It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. In addition, it is integrated into the client area of the CAPEX website.
- It is used to make deposits and manage accounts and withdrawal requests.
- The application displays live offers of all sales properties, such as charts.
- It can enter many types of orders, including risk management settings.
Open an account
The online application only requires an email and telephone number and the choice of password. It provides a seamless application process without requiring unnecessary information.
New clients will need to verify their trading accounts as CAPEX.com meets all regulatory requirements, including AML / KYC requirements.
Most entrepreneurs can complete the verification process by presenting a copy of their ID card and proof of residence.
Capex.com retailers have access to maximum leverage of 1:30, according to ESMA regulations provided by Capex.com regulators. The maximum leverage of 1: 300 is available to professional traders.
Leverage is a tool that allows a trader to open more prominent positions and, in addition, gives the trader greater exposure in the market in which he trades, despite the trader’s first deposit.
Leveraged products such as Forex increase the trader’s profit potential and increase the risks and extent of losses that the trader can cause.
Leverage is expressed as a ratio of, for example, 1: 1, 1:50, 1: 100, 1: 500, and even up to 1: 3000. So, for example, if a trader has $ 1,000 in his trading account and a leverage ratio of 1: 100, they may check a position of $ 100,000.
Fees and commissions
A minimum of $ 100 is required to open an account. For all accounts, traders have access to trade with WebTrader or MT5. In addition, daily market research, economic research, and a sales video library are available to all account holders.
CAPEX does not charge commissions. The range varies depending on the platform. On MT5, EURUSD spreads on average 3.0 pips, while the spread on the WebTrader platform is set at 1.8 pips.
Buyers may pay third-party payment processing fees. After three months of sleep, he pays $ 30 for inactivity. Overall, CAPEX.com remains a reasonable broker.
Accounts can be opened in EUR, or CZK, DKK, GBP, HUF, PLN, RON, SEK, and ZAR. Different currency options are advantageous because you do not pay currency conversion fees when using an account with your currency.
Deposits and withdrawals
CAPEX does not accept third-party payments. The minimum deposit is $ 100. The broker does not charge a deposit. Here are the payment options:
- Credit cards: Accepted cards are Visa and Mastercard. Card payments are processed immediately.
- Bank transfer: This payment method is accepted by all clients. It takes 3-5 days to process your bank transfer fully.
- Electronic wallet: Skrill and Neteller are accepted electronic wallet payment methods. Deposits are immediate, but withdrawals are processed within 24 hours.
The support team is available Monday through Friday from 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM GMT. The “Contact Us” form is available on the website and can be used to obtain support by phone or email. In addition, the support team can be contacted via email, phone, and instant web chat.
The Web Support section has a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section that attempts to answer the most critical questions asked by new clients. “Callback” is used to schedule a call from the support team.
Due to regulatory restrictions, Capex.com offers attractive commissions through two affiliate programs, but additional brokerage bonuses are not offered.
Forex brokers always attract new traders with deposit bonus offers. This can be beneficial, but knowing the conditions under the bonus can be used.
The bonus usually pays traders to choose a broker because once the account is active, the trader has the exact costs as the others. Therefore, the bonus usually starts to reimburse the trader as soon as the person proves to be an active trader.
So while no-deposit bonuses are an excellent way to help you start a business, their use always requires you to trade so high before you get a small one that it may not be helpful.
1. Opinions of bloggers
More than 50,000 experts have expressed their views on buying or selling assets, helping to know the market sentiment. Then, the entrepreneur can decide whether to follow a popular opinion or do something else.
Sentiment analysis is yet often used as part of a conflicting marketing strategy. However, it also allows entrepreneurs to learn from professional bloggers and read insider comments.
2. Hot Stocks by Insiders
These are stocks that are bought and sold by most traders. Includes stocks identified as trending using TipRanks’ insider trading strategies. An entrepreneur can create a strategy based on the business activities of these experts. Daily Analyst Ratings (DAR)
It is a tool that gathers recommendations from many top-rated analysts. The WebTrader platform provides it. Clients can choose to track high-ranking analysts based on performance and informed decisions.
3. Hedge fund activities
This tool provides entrepreneurs with business ideas. It shows the trading positions of leading fund managers in the most popular stocks of the past quarter. News, watches, and current events
Hence, this service is provided by Trading Central, a financial research firm known for in-depth analysis. It offers coverage of the most popular business tools in many languages. In addition, the identification tool constantly searches the markets and alerts the trader.
The CAPEX website contains a “Learn to trade” section. In addition, it has a financial dictionary that explains the meaning of about 31 business terms that can be useful for beginners. Articles appear on the site but are not regularly updated.
CAPEX is primarily Forex, and the CFD broker offers more than 2,100+ instruments for trading forex asset classes, indices, bonds, ETFs, commodities, stocks, and cryptocurrencies.
The broker is regulated in multiple jurisdictions and therefore must comply with strict regulatory provisions that help ensure a secure business environment for all clients.
CAPEX is primarily a forex and CFD broker that offers more than 2,100+ tradable instruments in forex asset classes, indices, bonds, ETFs, commodities, stocks, and cryptocurrencies.
The broker is regulated in various jurisdictions and therefore must comply with strict regulatory provisions that help ensure a secure business environment for all clients.
Jason Morgan is an experienced forex analyst and writer with a deep understanding of the financial markets. With over 13+ years of industry experience, he has honed his skills in analyzing and forecasting currency movements, providing valuable insights to traders and investors.
Forex Content Writer | Market Analyst