In this article
Why do traders prefer trading with Exness and opening an Exness registration account over other forex brokers? It is because Exness‘s local support team is very enthusiastic and responsive. Furthermore, the Exness broker offers numerous accounts based on the trading strategies of each trader, as well as extremely low spreads.
Exness forex offers instant withdrawals as another advantage. However, traders are afraid of trading in Exness because the registration process is too complicated. Therefore, I’ve written this article to guide you through the process of creating an Exness account.
Exness: What is it?
Excess is a brand that offers brokering services. Their Seychelles branch is located in Seychelles, and their Cyprus branch is located in Cyprus. Clients of Exness can solve their investment and financial problems by using their services.
In addition, there are various opportunities within the retail and corporate sectors. A fully regulated company located in the EU provides services to EEA members. They also offer world-class services to members all over the world.
Exness, the broker’s UK-based company, increased its reach. Exness has a reputation for providing remarkable services to its clients, evidenced by the many awards.
Cons and pros of Exness
We will now discuss some basic advantages and disadvantages of excess in this section. It is of great value to know this before delving deep into the excess sign-up process.
- Our support team is available 24/7
- Forex pairs in various currencies
- Verified by the broker
- There is a limited range of stocks
Is it legal?
We fully understand that you are concerned about the legitimacy of the excess. However, the platform is safe and legitimate and has been granted licences by the FCA, CySEC, and SFSA. So we suggest you do not overthink it.
What is Exness? How can I sign up?
To open an account, you must register. To register on Exness, follow these steps.
1. Get the excess app
The registration process cannot be started until the app is installed on your mobile device or PC. So start by simply downloading the app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play. You can also access it via the Exness Web Terminal if you prefer.
2. Register by clicking the register button
Clicking the register option/button will take you to the next step. There are a few instructions to follow. Your email address and password must be provided as well as your country of residence.
However, do not forget to include numbers, upper and lower case letters, and make your password unique by adding eight digits. When you have completed all these instructions, click the verification button.
3. Verification code
You’ll receive a verification code via SMS after clicking the Verify button. Your account must be created within 60 seconds of receiving the code. Please try again if you fail.
4. The currency must be selected.
Select the currency you wish to use. Now that you have two choices, you should choose one. It would help if you chose Not Now. The app will provide you with a demo account that will help you better understand how the excess trading system works.
This is an excellent option for newbies. You also have the option of straight funding your account. A payment method must be selected, and an account must be created to use the service.
What is the process of creating an Exness account on Exness?
You can still create your new account by following some simple steps when you register, as both a demo trading account and a real trading account are created by default in the new Personal Area.
- If you go to the My accounts section of your area, you will see the option to open a new account. Click on it.
- You will now be asked to select your preferred account after clicking on it. Depending on your choice, you can choose either a demo or a real account.
After that, you will be taken to a page that asks you for the following information:
- You will now be asked whether you want a demo or a real account.
- You have the choice of MT4 or MT5 as your trading terminal.
- You have to set your maximum leverage.
- Make sure you select the currency you prefer but keep in mind that it cannot be changed once selected.
- Creating the nickname for your trading account.
- Setting up your password is the first thing you need to do.
- Make sure you have completed all steps, then click on Create an Account.
- You can view your account now by opening the ‘My Accounts’ tab.
What are the steps involved in opening a demo account?
You will be created a demo account (with $10,000 in virtual funds) after registering for the demo account. Then, add another demo account by following these steps:
- You can see the options at the top of the screen by clicking the drop-down menu. Then, click the Create new account option.
- Please select the Demo Account option.
- Choose the account type you prefer under the MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 fields.
- You can choose your account currency, leverage, and nickname. Upon setting up an account, you cannot change the currency. Click the Continue button. Log in to your web area if you wish to change your account nickname.
- According to the requirements displayed, set the transaction password.
- Your demo account has been successfully created. You can now deposit the funds into your account by clicking “Deposit,” then click “Trade .”You will also receive a real account and the demo account when you register.
What is the procedure for opening a live trading account?
A new live account can be created as follows:
- You can see the options at the top of the screen by clicking the drop-down menu. Then, select Login.
- Then select the Live Account option.
- Choose the MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 account type.
- Set the currency and leverage for the account. Once a trading account has been fully set up with a currency, it cannot be changed. Click here to continue. Log in to your web area if you want to change your account nickname.
- According to the requirements displayed, set the transaction password.
- Your live account has been created successfully. When you are ready to deposit funds, tap Deposit, then tap Transaction.
Reactivation of the Exness account
Your account may be missing if it has been inactive for some time. To regain access to your account, follow these steps:
- You can access your area by logging in with your account information. Click on the archive tab in my account. The user account will appear here if the account is missing. Make sure to click Reactivate for the account to become functional again.
- After a certain period, accounts that are not in use are archived by Exness. Exness deletes inactive demo accounts.
- When an MT4 account is inactive for 90 days, it is archived. For MT5, the MT5 accounts are archived for 15 days.
- If MT4 demo accounts go inactive for 90 days, MT5 accounts go inactive for 21 days.
After registering for an Exness account, how can I deposit money?
In different regions, there are different options when it comes to depositing methods, and this is the region that you choose when you register for your Exness account. Logging in to your area will provide you with an overview of your available payment methods.
- Select Deposit from the drop-down menu
- Choose a payment method.
- Pick the account you want to deposit funds into and click “Continue” to move forward.
- Enter the currency and amount of your deposit and click “Continue.”
- Click “Confirm” after you have double-checked your deposit details.
- When you click this specific link, you will be taken to the website of your chosen payment system. You can then complete the transfer there.
Tips for depositing funds on Exness accounts
Exness allows you to fund your account quickly and easily. Here are a few tips to make the process simple:
- Verify that your proof of identification and residence is reviewed and accepted for your account. Deposit limits are imposed if your account cannot be verified.
- Standard accounts have a minimum deposit requirement of USD 200, whereas Professional accounts have a USD 200 minimum deposit requirement.
- Use a specific payment system only if it requires a minimum deposit.
- Payment services used must be managed under your name, the same name as the owner of the Exness account.
- Make sure that when choosing your deposit currency, you also select the currency in which you will make withdrawals. When depositing, using a different currency than your account currency is fine, but remember to use the exchange rate during the money transaction!
- Finally, please double-check your account number and the information you entered using a credit card or another payment method.
- Deposit funds into your Exness account by visiting your area, any time, any day, 24/7.
Which Exness Account is right for me?
With Exness, traders have access to multiple types of custom trading accounts tailored to their needs:
1. Exness Standard Cent
Traders who want to experience the live market with minimum risk should consider Exness’ standard and standard cent accounts. The broker offers a minimum deposit limit of $1 and unlimited leverage for cent accounts. For standard accounts, Exness offers leverage of 1:2000.
Standard and Standard Cent accounts have spreads starting at 0.3 points. This offers traders the ability to participate in global markets with little investment.
Cryptocurrency can be traded in all Exness accounts except cent accounts.
2. Exness Raw Spread
Exness recently introduced the Raw Spread account. The main attraction of this trading account is its ultra-low spreads starting from 0.0. A $500 deposit is required to open the Raw Spread account.
The trading commission for this account is $3.5 per lot/side. The Raw Spread account is ideal for professional scalpers and short-term traders.
3. Exness Zero
A single Exness Zero account can open an unlimited number of positions. Expert Advisors (EA) are also supported on this account. As a result, 95 percent of the top 30 forex currency pairs are traded with no spreads at Exness.
Raw Spread Accounts feature almost the same features as Zero accounts, but Zero accounts are better suited to those focused on scalping and intraday trading.
4. Exness Pro
The top features of this Exness Pro account are instant executing, no commissions, and excellent order filling. In addition, compared with other top brokers, the spreads start at just 0.1 points.
MT4 and MT5 platforms are supported. You can enjoy unlimited leverage on MT4, and the maximum leverage on MT5 is 1:2000.
Exness Pro account focuses on long-term traders who don’t worry about short-term market fluctuations.
5. Exness Demo Account
You can practice trading on the actual market without investing any money with a demo account. Exness provides MT4 and MT5 demo accounts.
A full range of Exness assets is available for you to choose from, where you can trade on your favourite instrument.
There is no verification required to open an Exness demo account. Exness demo accounts can be opened by clicking “Open Extra Account” and selecting “Demo Account.”
Once your demo account has been successfully created, you will be notified immediately through the email address registered to your account and the Exness personal area.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
1. Does Exness provide a suitable platform?
Without any single doubt, it is known to be one of the best options available on the market. In addition, they support 107 currency pairs, making them one of the best options available.
What is the procedure for straight depositing money into an Exness account?
The following options are available to you if you want to fund your trading account:
- Perfect Money
- Bank Card
2. What is the withdrawal process like?
Withdrawal times can vary. On the other hand, you may have to wait up to 72 hours as the process takes a few seconds.
3. How reliable and legit is Exness?
It is possible to verify further on their website if you so desire. In addition, there will be information regarding several active clients, funds, and trading volume.
I believe Exness is one of the most honest and reputable brokers in the market. Furthermore, signing up for Exness is very easy. It only takes a few steps. Therefore, Exness is one of the best options interested in forex trading.
Jason Morgan is an experienced forex analyst and writer with a deep understanding of the financial markets. With over 13+ years of industry experience, he has honed his skills in analyzing and forecasting currency movements, providing valuable insights to traders and investors.
Forex Content Writer | Market Analyst